Pages

10/27/2015

The 5 Pepperoni Diet and a Tad More

Before starting this Carb-less intense diet I weighed in at the great weight of 370 lbs. Yep, I was a big boy. Well, I started losing weight and after a few months I was approaching 300 lbs. Actually, I did see 299 but then I got cocky and started cheating a little bit and before I knew I hit 318.

That was when I realized I had a serious eating problem. Unfortunately, I had to get back on the diet and try again. Well, it was hard but no pounds were dropping. So I figured I had to change things drastically. And here is what I did.

This just blows my mind!

After eating 2 slices of bacon at breakfast
After eating 2 patties of sausage.
After eating 5 slices of pepperoni as mid morning snack
After eating 3 Hot Dog wieners nuked for lunch
After eating 2 scoops of Ice Cream for afternoon snack
After eating 8 chicken hot wings for supper

And

Drinking eight 16.9 oz waters through the course of a day.

But wait it gets better.

Eating this same regiment for 7 days straight you will NEVER guess how much weight I lost.

Come on Guess.

One pound.

Two pounds.

Come on. Get serious.

Let me tell you this. I weighed 318 pounds when I did this experiment.

Zero exercise and no deviations from this menu.

Did it drive me insane? Yes. Was it hard? Yes. Can I do this forever? Absolutely not!

Here is the breakdown:
Zero carbs for the bacon.
Zero carbs for the sausage.
Zero carbs for the pepperoni.
Three carbs for the Hot Dog wieners.
Four carbs for the Ice Cream.
Four carbs for the Hot Wings.

This comes to eleven carbs for the day.

Oh! One more thing. We have all heard about Trans Fat being bad. I just double checked what labels I did have and there are zero Trans Fat grams in my diet. Whew! That was close. So far. I did fish through the garbage to find the ones I threw out over the weekend but it was too late. I will track that stuff for the next week.

Oh! The weight loss.

Okay here is the total Loss for the week.

10 pounds! Now I am at 308!

Stay tuned because I am going into week two doing a deviation.

Remember, no exercising yet. And to be honest this is killing my will power.

So why am I doing this. I want to lose weight but like you I am afflicted with a terrible and suffering disease; it is called EATING. More on that later.
Copyright (c) 2006 Buddy Shearer
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/396251