Pages

11/16/2015

How to Lose Weight Fast With the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet

In this article we are going to talk about how to lose weight FAST with the fat loss 4 idiots diet. As most of you already know, the diet itself advertises prominently that you will lose 11 pounds every 9 days. Now, while I know LOTS of people online who have had magnificent results following the calorie shifting discipline, most people will NOT continuously lose 9 pounds EVERY 11 days. Maybe for the first few cycles of the diet...but after a month or so, much of the "low hanging fruit" so to speak, has already melted off! So let's take a look at some easy ways to amp UP your efforts, and results while shifting your way to SWEET body success! Read on..:-)

Categorized: Common Sense Approaches

The Fat Loss 4 Idiots program encourages you to drink water, and to stay perpetually hydrated. (much like other popular diets) Simply stated, I recommend you go even FURTHER than the default suggestion and simply keep a water bottle as a CONSTANT companion. While calorie shifting is certainly the most ENJOYABLE diet to follow that i know, it too can get old after a while. Which is why, to keep myself centered and appetite satiated, I make SURE to keep the fluids flowing!

Categorized: Variety in Foods AND exercise

One of the things that really helped me take my dieting efforts to the next level was the variation in EXERCISE I put my body through at least 3 days per week. Calorie shifting recommends you vary you diet, but doesn't say much about varying your workouts! This is the VERY same principle, and I found that not only was my metabolism being kept optimized by the food choices, but simply integrating a wide swath of exercise routines (walking/yoga/light weights, etc) over different days, my bodies response was TWICE as nice..:-)