Pages

4/14/2016

College Football Tickets for Any Team



I remember the very first time I attended a college football game in person. I was a senior in high school and was visiting the University of Wisconsin for the weekend to see if Madison would be a good place to spend the next four years of my life. Up to that point, I had always been a huge fan of the NFL, but didn't bother much with NCAA games. But being in a stadium with 80,000 rabid fans decked out in red and white to cheer on the Badgers completely changed my mind. That was one of the most memorable experiences of my life, and ever since then I try to buy college football tickets so I can see the top teams in the country battle it out on the gridiron.

I ended up going to the University of Missouri, and though I had fun watching the Tigers during my years in Columbia, I'll be the first to admit that they usually don't have a very strong team. I'm still a fan, but I don't attend very many Mizzou games anymore. Instead, I'd rather buy Florida Gators college football tickets so I can see a truly elite program in action. Whenever I can get a ticket for a Texas Longhorns contest, I drop everything and travel to Austin. And scoring USC college football tickets always means a good time is coming up.

I don't have to make big donations to any sports programs or have alumni connections in order to see the best games. These days, there are plenty of ticket brokers across the country that offer great prices on college football tickets for any team. In order to see the top teams, I do usually end up paying a premium above the face value of the ticket, but for many other schools I can enjoy excellent discounts that the stadium box office simply doesn't offer. These extra savings allow me to take in several extra games per year and even buy a couple of hot dogs at halftime. What could be better than that?

For those times when I can't get good enough seats from a broker, I check to sites like eBay and Craigslist for college football tickets. There are plenty of folks who can't attend a game for one reason or another and don't want to simply eat the cost of their ticket. The close it gets to kickoff, the better the deals I'm likely to find. This method doesn't work very well if I'm traveling across the country for a game, but it's awesome for the ones within driving distance.

If you're tired of nosebleed seats or being shut out of the most meaningful match-ups on the schedule, then I suggest trying to buy your college football tickets online instead of through the school. Make the game an experience that you and your friends will treasure for a long time by getting the best seats possible!